Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This is for you Mom - Mémoires de la Rose

I grew up with one of the most creative person that I know, my Mother. 
As a child I always saw her, knitting, cross-stitching, hemming, making embroidered daisies on my skirts, planting sweet peas, tending the dahlias and telling me that the world is a beautiful, happy place. 
This made me the designer and the person, that I am today
My this collection of cross stitched Roses called Mémoires de la Rose is a tribute to my mum. It is being sold in Austria and Germany by Mömax 





2 comments:

  1. I am blessed,I am honoured , I am deeply touched ,Thanks a Million Simi! from Mom with love"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ma...its soo wonderful to have you here on these pages...I AM truly blessed :).Love u, thank u

      Delete